A HIGH-LEVEL MASTERMIND PROGRAM FOR PROFESSIONAL WOMEN 

FOUNDING MEMBER INVITATION

Leadership Accelerator Mastermind Club

Succeed In Corporate Career and Business - Lock-in Our Exclusive Founding Members Deal!

SUCCESS DOESN'T COME TO YOU ... you go GET it!

GET CONNECTED TO INCREASE YOUR 

Impact & Influence

Are you ready?

This Mastermind is a mind-gym! It will stretch you mind and open uou up to possibilities

Are you ready to join a group of DRIVEN professional women who are leveling-up on all sides in 2021?

Are you ready to take the lead on your vision? Don’t just dream of an ideal life, ideal business or career, get the right push for your success.

Are you ready to figure out how to grow into the industry leader and mentor you know you can be without losing your femininity... and have fun doing it?
Are you ready To ​Ask, answer and discuss tough questions?
Are you ready ​To Accelerate Success and become a powerful voice?
Week after week, you will build yourself and …
  • Be empowered to shine!
  • ​Accelerate your growth!
  • ​Show up like the boss you are!
  • ​Maximize your potentials!
  • ​Create powerful networks!
  • Hit your next-level goals!
  • ​Unleash Your Genius!
  • ​Get glowing professional feedback
  • ​leveraging the power of many minds
Introducing…
OUR EXCLUSIVE NEW MASTERMIND PROGRAM!

We will meet once every week for structured deep dive into leadership principles and unhindered growth - just like a mind gym!

With each meeting, you build the life and professions you have only imagined!

Did you know that there are only 5.8% of women CEOs in the Fortune 500 companies? This means for every company run by a woman, there are at least 13 run by a Man!

For women who work a corporate career, only 1 in 5 people of the high-paying executive positions are women, and don't even factor in race!

Did you know that women are 80% more likely to be impoverished in retirement than men.

90% of the world’s millionaires are men. Only 10% are women.

13% of men earn $100K per year and above, but less than 6% of women earn that much.

That is completely unacceptable.

FUN FACTS: 

1. Women significantly outnumber men in college degrees where they typically outperform them.

2. Women are more likely to acquire advanced degrees and certification.

This program was created to BREAK these patterns. You can be the exception and MAKE YOUR MARK!

It's all in your mind and we are about to break that down. You are worth it, and You are NOT an impostor!

Get Undeniable 

results

ACCOUNTABILITY

This group is about acknowledging what is on the line for each of you as individuals and use it to motivate you to achieve your goals. We us a  simple, but very effective approach to help you avoid mistakes and to improve overall performance and productivity.

SUCCESS STRATEGY

In our meetings, we ensure that the work you are doing and the investments you are making serve your broader life and vision. We'll show you how to implement proven strategies to keep you on track.

BUILD VISIBILITY & AUTHORITY

We help you dive deep into the thinks that matter the most to you and how you want to be perceived in your life, business and career. You will have the tools to show up in your strengths, and understand how to bring out your values throughout.

SCALE UP YOUR COMPETENCIES

We'll work together to build your personal strengths and help you build a strong process that is unique to you and your particular situation and skills. We will be there to walk along side you when you're ready to up level!

POWERFUL COMMUNICATION

The ability to communicate effectively is perhaps the most important of all life skills We will work with your to refine your verbal and non-verbal communication skills, and create strong systems.

EFFECTIVE NETWORKING

As you grow and scale your potentials, you will find that networking can help you establish and/or grow exponentially. If you're ready to increase your status and income and lower your stress levels, you'll need to find and nurture strong connections!

EFFECTIVE SUPPORT FOR YOU - 

Choose the right fit for you...

FROM OUR TWO MEMBERSHIP LEVELS

WHETHER you're aspiring to leadership 
OR 
ready to take your leadership game to NEXT LEVEL!

MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION

Benefits:

- Weekly Mastermind Sessions with Dr. Shade
  (Every Wednesday - on zoom)

- Access to Leadership Accelerator Coaching & mastermind materials

- Monthly Q&A mastermind sessions - in areas like profitability, executive mindset, building systems and growing an effective team.

- Locked-in founding membership price.

- Special Member-only Rates for all other leadership accelerator events

- Access to the Private Community - Leadership Accelerator Circle... with the ability to connect with other members and mentors 24/7!

- Bonus Access to select boot camps & workshops - with Dr. Shade’s

YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION

Benefits:

- Get 12 months for the price of 10!

- Full Membership site with self-paced courses 

- ALL the Monthly Subscription Membership Benefits (see left column)

- One Intensive 1:1 Coaching Session with Dr. Shade INCLUDED!

- VIP invite to Dr. Shade’s Boot Camps + workshops INCLUDED!

We are committed to your success …
  • Drive results, and the attainment of your dreams...
  • ​Grow and develop personally and professionally...
  • ​Move from tactical to strategic...
  • ​Develop new competencies...
  • ​Manage your mindset and expand your capacity...
  • Increase your own emotional intelligence...
  • ​Step up your leadership game and manage teams...
  • ​Accelerate Success...
  • ​We are rip-roaring when you win...

This is why we do what we do! 

We Are Here For YOUR Transformation:

• ​Build your leadership potential and exceed your wildest expectation...
  • Find and follow your purpose while building your professional visibility...
  • Make an impact in the world and bring your dreams to life!
  • This program was created to provide knowledge-based resources, personalized coaching and group mentorship that you need for professional growth... and never gotten in spite of your best efforts.
  • And because this is our first time we are offering access to this mastermind club, you have the chance to get it at the lowest price it will ever be, and LOCK it in!
  • We're SO pumped to help you move beyond qualified, talented and overlooked in your career, build authority in the industry and MAKE YOUR MARK!

MEET YOUR LEADER & COACH

Hey gorgeous!

Hi, I am Dr. Shade

I am a Professor, a Certified Leadership Coach, and Strategist.

I am a Coach and strategist – having excelled in academia and industry – with scars + medals to show for it 😄🥇.

I have been a leadership development strategist for 12 years now, motivated by the realization that women have been held back by the invisible glass ceiling for years.

In my own career, I have been able to leverage the power of leadership in the corporate world and in my businesses. It is really the game-changer.

I’m highly skilled in developing competencies in personal & organizational Leadership!
As a professor, I saw my female students, who were top in their class, struggle in their careers – frustrated by the inequality in the corporate and business worlds and needed a plan to get ahead in a rigged system without losing their femininity.

What started as a desire to help them excel has evolved into this beautiful life-changing project, as their success stories fueled my passion!✨

Let’s change your story too💕

I love to engage and inspire women to stand up and show up in their leadership strength where they can no longer be undervalued & overlooked!

...with a community of incredible women by your side!

- Started SIF! from home office with a newborn and a two year old

- Held our first 9 Week 'Women's Wednesdays' series

- Signed on first event partners

- Held a six week signature course program

- Grew our website traffic and social media sites from 0-thousands
- Held second Women's Wednesdays series

- Held our first International meetup in London

- Signed up our first higher level Title Partner for events

- Launched our official She Is Fierce! Membership

- Launched our first 1:1 program where members sponsor women in need
- Held our third Women's Wednesdays series

- Signed up multiple high-level corporate partners

- Grew our membership into the hundreds

- Had our first big financial year
 Held 14 live, in-person events with hundreds of attendees at every event

- Grew our team, then scaled back and re-grew our team in a way that fit the business better

- Had a tough year personally with family illnesses and other challenges 

- and realized the importance of prioritizing your needs first instead of saying 'yes' to everyone else's!
- Took the lessons of 2019 to heart and re-framed the business completely to serve me and our audience better

- Grew our revenue, but more importantly, significantly increased our *profitability* using better systems and financial planning

- Held our first sold-out Annual Success Summit
- Moved into our brand new office building!

- Pivoted and re-grouped many times to serve women in our tribe

- Adapted our partnerships to serve our corporate and small business partners in a virtual world

- Held our second annual Success Summit and our first ever virtual event series

- Had our best financial year yet... and increased our *profitability* using the systems and structure that are now proven to work for us

MEET YOUR

ExpertMentors!

Special Bonus...

VIP Passes included in your CEO Mastermind Circle Membership!

SUMMIT & RETREAT

Treasury on the Plaza & other downtown venues
Saint Augustine, Florida

INTIMATE CEO CIRCLE RETREAT: April 29, 2021
SUCCESS SUMMIT: September, 2021

plus... a VIP Pass to all our other 2021 Events!

WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY

"The Leadership Accelerator Club has exceeded my expectations – I’ve been able to connect with some very driven women in the community … and the support and sense of focus I get is very rewarding. Dr. Shade is seriously gifted"

CLARISSA GIBSON
MEDIA EXECUTIVE

JOIN TODAY!

Choose the plan that's best for you!

Monthly

MEMBERSHIP

FOUNDING MEMBER PRICING: $297

Annual

MEMBERSHIP

FOUNDING MEMBER PRICING: $2970

FAQs

I live in a different time zone. Can I join?
Absolutely! We welcome Club members from all over the world. 
We also record all of our weekly meetings and events for when you cannot make it to attend. More details in your inbox ✨
I'm introverted. Can I join?
Absolutely! It’s valuable for women to have a safe space where we can discuss the unique challenges we face, and support one another✨
What is your cancellation policy?
You can cancel ANYTIME - even though we hope you do not 😊
We don’t offer refunds for subscriptions already paid. Please give us 15 days notice to cancel your preauthorization✨
I have another question that’s not addressed here!
We are always happy to address your questions and concerns. 
Please email us at info@leadershipsynergy.ca

You are on top of your game. You nailed your courses in college. 

Yes, like several other women in the corporate world, you start off knowing exactly what she wants and how to get it. 

But something’s wrong.

Unfortunately you hit the rung ladder where …

But before they even get close to the glass ceiling, women face

barriers in advancing to their first management roles.

Women are falling behind early in their careers. If first-level women managers were hired and promoted like men, there would be 1 million more women in management.

It is hard to conceive why the world would not harness the intellect and skills of nearly half (47.0%) of its labor force

So Understandably...

You’re at the point in your life where you feel a little, well, stuck.
You’re ready for bigger things but you’re just not sure how to make them happen.

On the outside, it looks like you've got everything together

But on the inside, you know you have more potential and you're ready to make your mark.

We’re going to upgrade your mindset, phase out behaviours and patterns that have kept you stuck for too long – and replace them with healthy ones. How does developing unshakeable, unbreakable confidence in yourself sound?
Great… Let’s work together to UPGRADE YOUR STORY!

Your Mastermind Membership includes opportunities to:

- Connect with like minded driven women
- Accountability to help you stay on track
- Rub minds with women on the rise, in a wide variety of fields
- Access dozens of highly valuable bonuses!
Are you READY to expand your network of support and accountability and engage constantly with highly motivated women who have been where you are?
We are totally committed to your success and want to HELP you reach your goals and live your dream life.
LOST, just wandering around in your own life, WAITING FOR SOMETHING to “happen”
FRUSTRATED about your LACK OF DISCIPLINE AND MOTIVATION to make lasting change
ENVIOUS of confident women who are nailing all the things, owning it and loving life
GUILT when you think about putting your needs first
TRIGGERED by situations and unable to control your emotions
Comfortable in clothes that HIDE YOUR BODY, rather than dressing to express who you are

club.leadershipaccelerator.co